One box yellow cake mix
1/2 stick butter melted
Cream cheese filling:
1 package cream cheese softened
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 stick melted butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Grease 9x11 pan (I used glass)
3. In a mixing bowl mix together cake layer ingredients. Pour mixture into pan. Pat down until makes a thin layer that covers bottom of the pan. Set aside.
4. In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese then add eggs and vanilla.
5. Add in powdered sugar and butter. Make sure it is mixed well.
6. Mix in chocolate chips. Aldi had these Christmas colored ones but you could use regular colored chocolate chips.
7. Pour filling on top of cake layer in pan.
8. Bake for 45 minutes or so.
Try not to over bake it should be like a gooey cake.