Mexi Roll ups10:23:00 AM
1 cup Mexican cheese
1/2 taco seasoning packet
1 package softened cream cheese
1 cup Sour cream
1 can (chopped) black olives
1/2 can green chiles drained
1 package 8 tortillas (not pictured)
1. Mix all the above ingredients together.
2. Spread a 1/2 cup of mix on top of one tortilla until no more mix or tortillas.
3. Roll tortillas into skinny burritos. The ends do not need to be tucked in because they will be cut off.
4. Put on plate and refrigerate for an hour.
5. Remove from refrigerator and slice burrito into 1 1/2 in roll ups.