1 box of yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter melted
1/2 stick butter melted
1 package cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 can of pumpkin
2 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease 9x11 pan (I use glass.)
3. Mix cake ingredients in mixer.
4. Pat into the bottom of the glass pan and set aside.
5. Mix all ingredients for filling together in mixer.
6. Pour on top of crust in pan.
7. Bake for 45 minutes. Check middle with fork.
Important to not over cook.
Here are my little helpers. Our thanksgiving traditions.
This is my adapted Paula Dean recipe, I do not use as much butter as the original recipe. Still tastes great!!!!