8 chicken tenderloins
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 parm cheese
4 mozzarella cheese sticks (or sliced mozzarella)
1 can crescent rolls
1 jar of spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce
(Not pictured salt and pepper to taste and 1tablespoon butter)
2. Cook chicken the way you prefer. I like to use the George Forman. Do not over cook!
3. Mix mayonnaise and parm cheese together in a small bowl. Cover chicken with mayo/parm mixture.
4. Lay out crescent roll triangles flat on greased pan.
5. Place chicken and 1/4 of mozzarella stick on top of crescent roll.
7. Melt butter, brush butter on top of crescent rolls, and top with salt or a little bit of garlic.
8. Bake for 14-15minutes.
9. While baking heat marinara sauce on stove top on medium heat until warm.