Cheesy Potatoes10:41:00 PM
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups corn flakes
1 (32oz) bag frozen hash browns-shredded
2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease 9x11 dish.
3. Defrost hash browns (in a bowl) in microwave for a few minutes.
4. Add sour cream, soup, melted butter, and cheese together in bowl.
5. Place hash brown mixture in dish.
6. Cover mixture with corn flakes.
7. Cover with aluminum foil 25 minutes remove foil and bake for another 20 minutes.