Hamburgers and Onion Rings6:34:00 PM
Hamburger Press (They do sell these at Aldi's but this one is not from there.)
(Not pictured: ketchup, mustard, onions)
1. Place meat, diced onions and your choice of seasoning into a bowl and mix.
2. Place desired amount of meat into hamburger press.
3. There are multiple ways to cook the hamburgers from this point but we prefer cooking them on the skillet. We cook them on medium high for about 5 minutes on each side. (Add cheese if you would like.)
4. Place hamburgers on a paper towel to drain the grease.
5. Serve on buns with ketchup and mustard.