Hummus chicken and Veggies1:09:00 PM
4 kirkwood tenderloin chickens thawed
2 Tbs olive oil
1 cup hummus
2 yellow squash
1 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Slice and half Zuchinni and squash.
3. Dice the onion.
4. Mix veggies in bowl or baking dish with olive oil.
6. Squeeze lemon over veggies and chicken.
7. Top with paprika, salt and pepper to your liking.
8. Bake at 450 for 25 minutes. If cooking with chicken breasts instead of tenderloins you may need to cook longer.