Chicken Fajitas (frozen meals)4:21:00 PM
3 cups cheddar cheese
3 cups mexican style cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
4 chicken breast
1 can of chiles
2 cups of sour cream (not from Aldi but they do have sc)
Not pictured: aluminum pans and aluminum foil (pans are not sold at Aldi)
1. Thaw chicken and cook in slow cooker or on George Forman.
2. If you have a kitchen aid mixer shred chicken using this tool.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Leave out one cup of each cheese for later when baked.
4. Lay out tortillas. Fill and roll then lay in pan.
5. Cover with foil and label.
*this took two pans so two dinners with the above ingredients