Cheesy Italian Sausage Ravioli5:01:00 PM
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 bag Cheese Ravioli
1 package Italian sausage
2 tbls olive oil
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Boil a pot of water and cook the ravioli according to the bag.
2. Thaw then boil sausages in pot of water for at least 15 minutes. Cool and chop into smaller pieces.
3. In frying pan heat oil and chopped onions until browned.
4. Add sausage to onions cook sausage for 5 minutes at medium/high.
5. Add spaghetti sauce and seasoning to your liking then heat on low.
6. After you drain the ravioli add it to the sausage/oil/sauce mix. Continue to cook on low.
7. Add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
8. Allow to hear on low for a few more minutes and serve.
This is probably one of my new favorite recipes!!!! Seems like a lot of steps but really not hard to make.