We started off July by going to the zoo.
Went to Chiefs training camp.
Busy July but a fun one!
1 jar Reggano spaghetti sauce
1 bag Loven fresh Deli rolls
1 bag Kirkwood frozen Chicken Parmesan
1/2 cup Happy Farms mozzarella cheese
2. Cook spaghetti sauce on stovetop on medium heat.
3. Split buns and lay flat on baking pan.
4. Cover with your desired amount of cheese.
6. Top bread with chicken and sauce.
4 thawed Kirkwood tenderloins
Simply Nature Spring mix salad
1 cup Happy Farms cheddar cheese
1 can Happy Harvest corn
1 can Dakotas black beans
1. Cook chicken on George Forman or grill add seasoning to your liking.
2. Cook corn and black beans on stove top then drain.
3. Mix salad, corn, beans, chicken, black olives, and cheese in a large bowl.
4. Serve and add dressing.
(Tried this recipe with BBQ sauce and ranch dressing added to salad and it was amazing!)