Frito taco bake5:37:00 PM
Half a bag Clancy's Corn Chips
1 packet Casa Mamamita taco seasoning
Happy Farms mozzarella cheese
1 lb ground beef
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1/2 cup of milk
1. Spread Fritos in the bottom of baking pan.
2. Brown the meat and add taco seasoning to meat with 2/3 cup of water. (Follow instructions on back of packet of seasoning.)
3. Heat soup and milk on stove top.
4. Add meat and cheese sauce to Fritos in pan.
5. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
I tried with cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella and it tasted great too!