Biscuit Hamburgers9:49:00 AM
1/2 cup Burmans Ketchup
1/3 block Clancy's Cheese melt
1 lb Kirk wood ground turkey
2 tbls Burmans yellow mustard
1 can Bake House biscuits
2 tbls brown sugar
2. Brown the meat on medium/high
3. Mix other ingredients (except biscuits and cheese) in a bowl.
4. Add sauce to browned meat let summer for a few minutes.
5. Using a muffin tin grease pan and add biscuits to individual muffin circles.
6. When meat is done add meat to the biscuits.
8. Place in oven with a pan underneath to catch any oil or cheese that drips.
9. Cook for 15 minutes.