Baked Zucchini8:43:00 AM
1/2 cup Reggano Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Happy Farms mozzarella Cheese
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Wash and slice zucchini into skinny pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Pour olive oil and zucchini into a small mixing bowl. Cover zucchini with oil.
4. Add seasoning and Parmesan cheese to bowl and again cover zucchini.
5. Pour zucchini into baking dish. (I used an 8x8 glass baking dish.)
6. Add half of mozzarella cheese to dish and mix.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Take out and add the rest of cheese to dish. Continue baking for another 10 minutes.