Baked Spaghetti9:54:00 PM
1 jar Reggano spaghetti sauce
Half a box Reggano angel hair pasta
8oz Fit and Active cream cheese
1 lb Kirkwood ground turkey
1 stick of imperial butter
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground turkey mix ground turkey with pasta sauce and set aside. (Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder)
3. Cook your noodles as directed on the package.
4. Place a half of the butter on the bottom of a baking pan. Cover with half of the cooked pasta.
5. Slice the cream cheese up and place on top of pasta.
7. Pour ground turkey mix on top of pasta.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
9. Cover with desired amount of Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 minutes.