Baked Burrito Casserole7:42:00 PM
I kid you not this is one of the best recipes I have cooked!
Mama casita Taco seasoning
1 can Mama Casita Refried beans
1 cup Happy Farms taco style cheese
1 can Chef Cupboard cream of mushroom soup
1 lb Kirkwood ground turkey
1/2 cup light sour cream
6 tortillas (not pictured)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the meat and onion.
3. Add taco seasoning and Refried beans to the meat.
3. Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl. Spread half of soup/sour cream mix on the bottom of casserole dish.
4. Tear up 3 of the tortillas into strips place on top of soup and sour cream.
5. Spread half of the meat on top of tortillas. Sprinkle half of cheese on top of meat.
6. Repeat these layers of soup mix, tortillas, meat, and cheese again.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.