Buffalo Chicken Sliders-Crockpot7:20:00 AM
Ingredients (all Aldi ingredients)
4 Kirkwood chicken thighs (breast work too)
1 jar of Hot Sauce
Bag of Split Top Potato rolls (make however many you want we made 9)
2 Tbs Imperial butter
2 Tbs Stonemill Ranch seasoning
1 1/2 cups of Happy Farms Colby Jack Cheese
Fit and Active Ranch dressing
1. Grease the crockpot and place chicken at the bottom of it.
2. Mix hot sauce and ranch seasoning together and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
3. Shred chicken and add butter.
4. Use the broil setting on your oven on high. Place tin foil on pan (for less clean up.)
5. Lay out all rolls face open. Place desired amount of cheese on each roll.
6. Put in oven for 1-2 minutes. Comes out nice and crispy.