Baked Garlic Sweet Potatoes8:23:00 AM
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 sweet potatoes
1 teaspoon Stonemill garlic powder
1/4 cup Reggano Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Wrap your baking sheet in tin foil. (For less clean up.)
3. Wash your sweet potatoes and slice into desired shape (the thinner the better I tried French fries and it was really difficult for me to cut so I stuck to sliced)
4. Place potatoes into olive oil and place on covered baking sheet.
5. Evenly coat potatoes in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Take out and flip.
7. Set oven to broil and cook to your liking. I usually only leave in under broiler for 3 minutes.