Monkey Balls (bread)9:23:00 PM
4 cans of Bake House buttermilk biscuits
1 stick of Imperial butter melted
1/2 cup of Bakers Corner sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup Bakers Corner Brown sugar
Cooking spray (not pictured)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl set aside.
3. Cut biscuits into fourths, place cut biscuits in sugar/cinnamon mix, and put in greased bunt pan.
4. Melt stick of butter and mix with brown sugar. Pour over biscuits in bunt pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool then flip onto serving tray.