Italian chicken and vegetables -crockpot9:51:00 PM
4 thawed Kirkwood chicken breasts
1 bottle Fit and Active Italian dressing
6 Green Giant potatoes
1 Stone Mill Italian Seasoning packet
1 bag baby carrots
1/2 cup Reggano Parmesan cheese
1. Pour some of the Italian dressing on the bottom of the crockpot.
2. Place chicken on top of dressing.
3. Cover chicken with more dressing, half of the Italian seasoning, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
4. Dump carrots on top of chicken.
5. Cover carrots with more dressing, seasoning, and parm cheese.
6. Slice and clean your potatoes (I left skin on) dump on top of potatoes.
7. Pour the rest of dressing, seasoning, and cheese on top of potatoes.
8. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.