How to dye your hair at home10:23:00 PM
Color charm dye we usually use 311 medium brown (It is pretty dark.) Bought at Sally's Beauty Supply store.
1. Brush through hair, place old towels on the ground around (it can be messy) we have a plastic cape to cover top of body.
2. Pour dye into bowl. Using dye bottle as a measure pour enough developer to fill two dye bottles in the bowl. 2:1 developer:dye
3. Place Vaseline along the hairline and cover the ears. This is to protect the skin from dye. Although this is still inevitable to get it somewhere.
4. Apply dye to hair starting with the roots then down to the ends.
5. Try to clean skin off as soon as you finish applying dye.
6. From time start until time finish we try to leave dye in for about 45 minutes total. See box for more instructions.
7. Shower or rinse out with shampoo and conditioner.
*If you have longer than shoulder length hair I would suggest buying 2 bottles of dye and double the developer.