Chicken and Cheese Crescent Rolls8:00:00 AM
4 thawed Kirkwood chicken breasts
2 cans of Bake House crescent rolls
1 packet Stone Mill ranch mix
1 pack of Fit and Active Cream Cheese softened
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Cook chicken and shred or cut into small pieces.
3. Mix cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, and ranch mix together in a bowl.
4. Roll out crescent rolls flat and desperate triangles. Place chicken mix in middle of triangles and roll up.
5. Place on greased pan and put in oven for 20-25 minutes.