Buffalo chicken pasta Bake9:23:00 PM
I had seen this recipe online a lot and wanted to try. It was easy and pretty good especially if you like chicken wings.
1 box Reggano rotini pasta
6 chicken tenderloins (cooked and cubed)
1/2-1 cup Fit and Active fat free ranch
1/2 cup Franks red hot sauce (not sure if this came from Aldi)
2 cups Happy Farms sharp cheddar cheese
All Aldi ingredients.
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Cook pasta and drain as directed on box.
3.Combine chicken, cheese, and cooked pasta in deep cooking dish.
4. Mix hot sauce and ranch in separate bowl to your likeness. (We have baby so tried to use less spice more ranch, and he did fine.)
5. Pour over chicken/pasta and mix up.
6. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes.