How to make a pirate ship wagon8:02:00 AM
We are being pirates at our trunk or treat so we decided to make P's wagon into a pirate ship. Here's how we did it.
2. Cut one of the four panels off and sliced in half to make the sides of the ship.
3. I panted "wood" paneling for the sides of the boat with brown paint. First traces in pencil.
4. Taped cardboard to eachother around the wagon. This was the tricky part, you really need 2 people. Used clear wide packaging tape.
5. We used a shower curtain rod as the middle pole and covered with the inside piece of wrapping paper.
6. I painted a flag. We backed it with cardboard leftover from the wardrobe box. Taped it to the pole.
7. Used a solo cup to make my three black circles on the side of the ship.
Final product in action at pirate trunk or treat.