Chicken and Potato Bake1:57:00 PM
Chicken and Potato Bake Ingredients
Foil (not pictured)
4 Kirkwood chicken breast thawed
7 Golden potatoes
1 can Happy Harvest green beans
1/2 stick of Imperial butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Thaw chicken. Slice into smaller pieces and set aside.
3. Peel potatoes and slice into smaller pieces.
4. Drain green beans and pour into an oven safe baking dish.
5. Place chicken and potatoes in the same dish.
6. Melt 1/2 stick of butter. Pour over chicken, green beans and potatoes.
7. Season to your liking with salt and pepper.
8. Cover with foil and place in oven for one hour. Check to make sure chicken has no pink.