Brown Rice Black Bean Chicken Bake1:57:00 PM
3 Kirkwood chicken breast thawed
4 cups cooked Fit and active brown rice
1 can harvest corn
1 can Dakotas black beans
1 can Benita's chopped chiles
1 cup Friendly Farm sour cream or Plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup mama casita salsa
1 cup happy farms cheddar cheese (may leave out for healthier option)
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Thaw chicken, slice in small pieces,and cook until no pink.
3. Cook four cups of rice following directions on box.
4. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. (Leaving 1/2 cup of cheese for later.) Stir until mixed well.
5. Place in oven safe pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Place leftover 1/2 cup of cheese on top the last 5 minutes of baking.