Breakfast Burritos1:59:00 PM
Breakfast Burritos Ingredients:
6 Gold hen Eggs
1 Premium Pork sausage
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Casa Mamita Salsa
1/2 package fozen hash browns
4 Benita Flour Tortillas
1. Make sure to thaw the sausage the night before. (I always forget this!)
2. Hash browns take the longest to cook. Follow the directions on the bag.
3. Scramble the six eggs in a pan, let sit while cooking everything else.
4. Cook sausage in a pan on medium/high until brown.
5. Mix hashbrowns, eggs, and sausage together.
6. Top with cheese and salsa.
7. Roll up into tortillas.